1. synchronising - noun
· an adjustment that causes something to occur or recur in unison
2. synchronise - verb
· happen at the same time
3. synchronise - verb
· make (motion picture sound) exactly simultaneous with the action; "synchronize this film"
4. synchronise - verb
· arrange or represent events so that they co-occur; "synchronize biblical events"
5. synchronise - verb
· operate simultaneously; "The clocks synchronize"
6. synchronise - verb
· cause to indicate the same time or rate; "synchronize your watches"
7. synchronise - verb
· make synchronous and adjust in time or manner; "Let's synchronize our efforts"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.