1. swear - verb
· utter obscenities or profanities; "The drunken men were cursing loudly in the street"
2. swear - verb
· to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true; "Before God I swear I am innocent"
3. swear - verb
· promise solemnly; take an oath
4. swear - verb
· make a deposition; declare under oath
5. swear - verb
· have faith or confidence in; "you can count on me to help you any time"; "Look to your friends for support"; "You can bet on that!"; "Depend on your family in times of crisis"
6. sworn - adjective
· bound by or as if by an oath; "according to an early tradition became his sworn brother"; "sworn enemies"
7. sworn - adjective
· bound by or stated on oath; "now my sworn friend and then mine enemy"- Shakespeare
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.