1. switching - noun
· the act of changing one thing or position for another; "his switch on abortion cost him the election"
2. switch - verb
· change over, change around, as to a new order or sequence
3. switch - verb
· exchange or give (something) in exchange for
4. switch - verb
· lay aside, abandon, or leave for another; "switch to a different brand of beer"; "She switched psychiatrists"; "The car changed lanes"
5. switch - verb
· make a shift in or exchange of; "First Joe led; then we switched"
6. switch - verb
· cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation; "switch on the light"; "throw the lever"
7. switch - verb
· flog with or as if with a flexible rod
8. switch - verb
· reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.