1. swinging - noun
· changing location by moving back and forth
2. swinge - verb
· burn superficially or lightly; "I singed my eyebrows"
3. swing - verb
· move in a curve or arc, usually with the intent of hitting; "He swung his left fist"; "swing a bat"
4. swing - verb
· move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner; "He swung back"
5. swing - verb
· change direction with a swinging motion; turn; "swing back"; "swing forward"
6. swing - verb
· influence decisively; "This action swung many votes over to his side"
7. swing - verb
· make a big sweeping gesture or movement
8. swing - verb
· hang freely; "the ornaments dangled from the tree"; "The light dropped from the ceiling"
9. swing - verb
· hit or aim at with a sweeping arm movement; "The soccer player began to swing at the referee"
10. swing - verb
· alternate dramatically between high and low values; "his mood swings"; "the market is swinging up and down"
11. swing - verb
· live in a lively, modern, and relaxed style; "The Woodstock generation attempted to swing freely"
12. swing - verb
· have a certain musical rhythm; "The music has to swing"
13. swing - verb
· be a social swinger; socialize a lot
14. swing - verb
· play with a subtle and intuitively felt sense of rhythm
15. swing - verb
· engage freely in promiscuous sex, often with the husband or wife of one's friends; "There were many swinging couples in the 1960's"
16. swinging - adjective
· characterized by a buoyant rhythm; "an easy lilting stride"; "the flute broke into a light lilting air"; "a swinging pace"; "a graceful swingy walk"; "a tripping singing measure"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.