1. suspend - verb
· hang freely; "The secret police suspended their victims from the ceiling and beat them"
2. suspend - verb
· cause to be held in suspension in a fluid; "suspend the particles"
3. suspend - verb
· bar temporarily; from school, office, etc.
4. suspend - verb
· stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it; "Suspend the aid to the war-torn country"
5. suspend - verb
· make inoperative or stop; "suspend payments on the loan"
6. suspend - verb
· render temporarily ineffective; "the prison sentence was suspended"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.