1. surveying - noun
· the practice of measuring angles and distances on the ground so that they can be accurately plotted on a map; "he studied surveying at college"
2. survey - verb
· consider in a comprehensive way; "He appraised the situation carefully before acting"
3. survey - verb
· look over carefully or inspect; "He surveyed his new classmates"
4. survey - verb
· keep under surveillance; "The police had been following him for weeks but they could not prove his involvement in the bombing"
5. survey - verb
· hold a review (of troops)
6. survey - verb
· make a survey of; for statistical purposes
7. survey - verb
· plot a map of (land)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.