1. supplement - noun
· textual matter that is added onto a publication; usually at the end
2. supplement - noun
· a quantity added (e.g. to make up for a deficiency)
3. supplement - noun
· a supplementary component that improves capability
4. supplement - verb
· add as a supplement to what seems insufficient; "supplement your diet"
5. supplement - verb
· serve as a supplement to; "Vitamins supplemented his meager diet"
6. supplement - verb
· add to the very end; "He appended a glossary to his novel where he used an invented language"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.