1. study - verb
· consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning; "analyze a sonnet by Shakespeare"; "analyze the evidence in a criminal trial"; "analyze your real motives"
2. study - verb
· be a student; follow a course of study; be enrolled at an institute of learning
3. study - verb
· give careful consideration to; "consider the possibility of moving"
4. study - verb
· be a student of a certain subject; "She is reading for the bar exam"
5. study - verb
· learn by reading books; "He is studying geology in his room"; "I have an exam next week; I must hit the books now"
6. study - verb
· think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes; "He is meditating in his study"
7. studied - adjective
· produced or marked by conscious design or premeditation; "a studied smile"; "a note of biting irony and studied insult"- V.L.Parrington
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.