1. structural - adjective
· relating to or caused by structure, especially political or economic structure; "structural unemployment in a technological society"
2. structural - adjective
· relating to or having or characterized by structure; "structural engineer"; "structural errors"; "structural simplicity"
3. structural - adjective
· affecting or involved in structure or construction; "the structural details of a house such as beams and joists and rafters; not ornamental elements"; "structural damage"
4. structural - adjective
· concerned with systematic structure in a particular field of study
5. structural - adjective
· pertaining to geological structure; "geomorphological features of the Black Hills"; "morphological features of granite"; "structural effects of folding and faulting of the earth's surface"
6. structural - adjective
· relating to or concerned with the morphology of plants and animals; "morphological differences"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.