1. string - verb
· thread on or as if on a string; "string pearls on a string"; "the child drew glass beads on a string"; "thread dried cranberries"
2. string - verb
· add as if on a string; "string these ideas together"; "string up these songs and you'll have a musical"
3. string - verb
· move or come along
4. string - verb
· stretch out or arrange like a string
5. string - verb
· string together; tie or fasten with a string; "string the package"
6. string - verb
· remove the stringy parts of; "string beans"
7. string - verb
· provide with strings; "string my guitar"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.