1. stooge - noun
· a person of unquestioning obedience
2. stooge - noun
· a victim of ridicule or pranks
3. stooge - verb
· cruise in slow or routine flights
4. stooge - verb
· act as the stooge; "His role was to stooge for the popular comedian"
5. stooge - verb
· act as a stooge, in a compliant or subordinate manner; "He stooged for the flamboyant Senator"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.