1. stiffness - noun
· the physical property of being inflexible and hard to bend
2. stiffness - noun
· the property of moving with pain or difficulty; "he awoke with a painful stiffness in his neck"
3. stiffness - noun
· firm resoluteness in purpose or opinion or action; "a charming host without any touch of stiffness or pomposity"
4. stiffness - noun
· the inelegance of someone stiff and unrelaxed (as by embarrassment)
5. stiffness - noun
· excessive sternness; "severity of character"; "the harshness of his punishment was inhuman"; "the rigors of boot camp"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.