1. stick - verb
· put, fix, force, or implant; "lodge a bullet in the table"; "stick your thumb in the crack"
2. stick - verb
· stay put (in a certain place); "We are staying in Detroit; we are not moving to Cincinnati"; "Stay put in the corner here!"; "Stick around and you will learn something!"
3. stick - verb
· stick to firmly; "Will this wallpaper adhere to the wall?"
4. stick - verb
· be or become fixed; "The door sticks--we will have to plane it"
5. stick - verb
· endure; "The label stuck to her for the rest of her life"
6. stick - verb
· be a devoted follower or supporter; "The residents of this village adhered to Catholicism"; "She sticks to her principles"
7. stick - verb
· be loyal to; "She stood by her husband in times of trouble"; "The friends stuck together through the war"
8. stick - verb
· cover and decorate with objects that pierce the surface; "stick some feathers in the turkey before you serve it"
9. stick - verb
· fasten with an adhesive material like glue; "stick the poster onto the wall"
10. stick - verb
· fasten with or as with pins or nails; "stick the photo onto the corkboard"
11. stick - verb
· fasten into place by fixing an end or point into something; "stick the corner of the sheet under the mattress"
12. stick - verb
· pierce with a thrust using a pointed instrument; "he stuck the cloth with the needle"
13. stick - verb
· pierce or penetrate or puncture with something pointed; "He stuck the needle into his finger"
14. stick - verb
· come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation; "The dress clings to her body"; "The label stuck to the box"; "The sushi rice grains cohere"
15. stick - verb
· saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous; "They stuck me with the dinner bill"; "I was stung with a huge tax bill"
16. stick - verb
· be a mystery or bewildering to; "This beats me!"; "Got me--I don't know the answer!"; "a vexing problem"; "This question really stuck me"
17. sticking - adjective
· extending out above or beyond a surface or boundary; "the jutting limb of a tree"; "massive projected buttresses"; "his protruding ribs"; "a pile of boards sticking over the end of his truck"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.