1. stare - noun
· a fixed look with eyes open wide
2. stare - verb
· look at with fixed eyes; "The students stared at the teacher with amazement"
3. stare - verb
· fixate one's eyes; "The ancestor in the painting is staring down menacingly"
4. star - verb
· feature as the star; "The movie stars Dustin Hoffman as an autistic man"
5. star - verb
· be the star in a performance
6. star - verb
· mark with an asterisk; "Linguists star unacceptable sentences"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.