1. squeeze - noun
· the act of gripping and pressing firmly; "he gave her cheek a playful squeeze"
2. squeeze - noun
· a state in which there is a short supply of cash to lend to businesses and consumers and interest rates are high
3. squeeze - noun
· a situation in which increased costs cannot be passed on to the customer; "increased expenses put a squeeze on profits"
4. squeeze - noun
· (slang) a person's girlfriend or boyfriend; "she was his main squeeze"
5. squeeze - noun
· a twisting squeeze; "gave the wet cloth a wring"
6. squeeze - noun
· an aggressive attempt to compel acquiescence by the concentration or manipulation of power; "she laughed at this sexual power play and walked away"
7. squeeze - noun
· a tight or amorous embrace; "come here and give me a big hug"
8. squeeze - noun
· the act of forcing yourself (or being forced) into or through a restricted space; "getting through that small opening was a tight squeeze"
9. squeeze - verb
· to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition; "crush an aluminum can"; "squeeze a lemon"
10. squeeze - verb
· press firmly; "He squeezed my hand"
11. squeeze - verb
· squeeze like a wedge into a tight space; "I squeezed myself into the corner"
12. squeeze - verb
· to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means; "She forced him to take a job in the city"; "He squeezed her for information"
13. squeeze - verb
· obtain by coercion or intimidation; "They extorted money from the executive by threatening to reveal his past to the company boss"; "They squeezed money from the owner of the business by threatening him"
14. squeeze - verb
· press or force; "Stuff money into an envelope"; "She thrust the letter into his hand"
15. squeeze - verb
· squeeze tightly between the fingers; "He pinched her behind"; "She squeezed the bottle"
16. squeeze - verb
· hold (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness; "Hug me, please"; "They embraced"; "He hugged her close to him"
17. squeeze - verb
· squeeze or press together; "she compressed her lips"; "the spasm contracted the muscle"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.