1. slot - noun
· a position in a grammatical linguistic construction in which a variety of alternative units are interchangeable; "he developed a version of slot grammar"
2. slot - noun
· a small slit (as for inserting a coin or depositing mail); "he put a quarter in the slot"
3. slot - noun
· a time assigned on a schedule or agenda; "the TV program has a new time slot"; "an aircraft landing slot"
4. slot - noun
· a position in a hierarchy or organization; "Bob Dylan occupied the top slot for several weeks"; "she beat some tough competition for the number one slot"
5. slot - noun
· the trail of an animal (especially a deer); "he followed the deer's slot over the soft turf to the edge of the trees"
6. slot - noun
· (computer) a socket in a microcomputer that will accept a plug-in circuit board; "the PC had three slots for additional memory"
7. slot - noun
· a slot machine that is used for gambling; "they spend hours and hours just playing the slots"
8. slot - verb
· assign a time slot; "slot a television program"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.