1. slope - verb
· be at an angle; "The terrain sloped down"
2. slop - verb
· cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container; "spill the milk"; "splatter water"
3. slop - verb
· walk through mud or mire; "We had to splosh across the wet meadow"
4. slop - verb
· ladle clumsily; "slop the food onto the plate"
5. slop - verb
· feed pigs
6. sloping - adjective
· having an oblique or slanted direction
7. sloping - adjective
· having a slanting form or direction; "an area of gently sloping hills"; "a room with a sloping ceiling"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.