1. sling - noun
· a highball with liquor and water with sugar and lemon or lime juice
2. sling - noun
· a plaything consisting of a Y-shaped stick with elastic between the arms; used to propel small stones
3. sling - noun
· a shoe that has a strap that wraps around the heel
4. sling - noun
· a simple weapon consisting of a looped strap in which a projectile is whirled and then released
5. sling - noun
· bandage to support an injured forearm; consisting of a wide triangular piece of cloth hanging from around the neck
6. sling - verb
· hurl as if with a sling
7. sling - verb
· hang loosely or freely; let swing
8. sling - verb
· move with a sling; "sling the cargo onto the ship"
9. sling - verb
· hold or carry in a sling; "he cannot button his shirt with his slinged arm"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.