1. skirt - noun
· cloth covering that forms the part of a garment below the waist
2. skirt - noun
· a garment hanging from the waist; worn mainly by girls and women
3. skirt - noun
· (Fungi) a remnant of the partial veil that in mature mushrooms surrounds the stem like a collar
4. skirt - noun
· informal terms for a (young) woman
5. skirt - verb
· avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues); "He dodged the issue"; "she skirted the problem"; "They tend to evade their responsibilities"; "he evaded the questions skillfully"
6. skirt - verb
· pass around or about; move along the border; "The boat skirted the coast"
7. skirt - verb
· form the edge of
8. skirt - verb
· extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle; "The forest surrounds my property"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.