1. skim - noun
· a thin layer covering the surface of a liquid; "there was a thin skim of oil on the water"
2. skim - noun
· reading or glancing through quickly
3. skim - verb
· travel on the surface of water
4. skim - verb
· move or pass swiftly and lightly over the surface of
5. skim - verb
· examine hastily; "She scanned the newspaper headlines while waiting for the taxi"
6. skim - verb
· cause to skip over a surface; "Skip a stone across the pond"
7. skim - verb
· coat (a liquid) with a layer
8. skim - verb
· remove from the surface; "skim cream from the surface of milk"
9. skim - verb
· read superficially
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.