1. size - noun
· the physical magnitude of something (how big it is); "a wolf is about the size of a large dog"
2. size - noun
· the property resulting from being one of a series of graduated measurements (as of clothing); "he wears a size 13 shoe"
3. size - noun
· any glutinous material used to fill pores in surfaces or to stiffen fabrics; "size gives body to a fabric"
4. size - noun
· the actual state of affairs; "that's the size of the situation"; "she hates me, that's about the size of it"
5. size - noun
· a large magnitude; "he blanched when he saw the size of the bill"; "the only city of any size in that area"
6. size - verb
· cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance)
7. size - verb
· sort according to size
8. size - verb
· make to a size; bring to a suitable size
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.