1. siren - noun
· a sea nymph (part woman and part bird) supposed to lure sailors to destruction on the rocks where the nymphs lived; "Odysseus ordered his crew to plug their ears so they would not hear the Siren's fatal song"
2. siren - noun
· a woman who is considered to be dangerously seductive
3. siren - noun
· a warning signal that is a loud wailing sound
4. siren - noun
· an acoustic device producing a loud often wailing sound as a signal or warning
5. siren - noun
· eellike aquatic North American salamander with small forelimbs and no hind limbs; have permanent external gills
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.