1. sin - noun
· estrangement from god
2. sin - noun
· an act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God's will
3. sin - noun
· ratio of the length of the side opposite the given angle to the length of the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
4. sin - noun
· (Akkadian) god of the Moon; counterpart of Sumerian Nanna
5. sin - noun
· the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet
6. sin - verb
· commit a sin; violate a law of God or a moral law
7. sin - verb
· commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake; "I blundered during the job interview"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.