1. sinking - noun
· a descent as through liquid (especially through water); "they still talk about the sinking of the Titanic"
2. sinking - noun
· a slow fall or decline (as for lack of strength); "after several hours of sinking an unexpected rally rescued the market"; "he could not control the sinking of his legs"
3. sinking - noun
· a feeling caused by uneasiness or apprehension; "with a sinking heart"; "a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach"
4. sink - verb
· fall or descend to a lower place or level; "He sank to his knees"
5. sink - verb
· cause to sink; "The Japanese sank American ships in Pearl Harbor"
6. sink - verb
· pass into a specified state or condition; "He sank into nirvana"
7. sink - verb
· go under; "The raft sank and its occupants drowned"
8. sink - verb
· descend into or as if into some soft substance or place; "He sank into bed"; "She subsided into the chair"
9. sink - verb
· appear to move downward; "The sun dipped below the horizon"; "The setting sun sank below the tree line"
10. sink - verb
· fall heavily or suddenly; decline markedly; "The real estate market fell off"
11. sink - verb
· fall or sink heavily; "He slumped onto the couch"; "My spirits sank"
12. sink - verb
· embed deeply; "She sank her fingers into the soft sand"; "He buried his head in her lap"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.