1. shunt - noun
· a passage by which a bodily fluid (especially blood) is diverted from one channel to another; "an arteriovenus shunt"
2. shunt - noun
· a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
3. shunt - noun
· implant consisting of a tube made of plastic or rubber; for draining fluids within the body
4. shunt - verb
· transfer to another track, of trains
5. shunt - verb
· provide with or divert by means of an electrical shunt
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.