1. shucks - noun
· something of little value; "his promise is not worth a damn"; "not worth one red cent"; "not worth shucks"
2. shucks - noun
· an expression of disappointment or irritation
3. shuck - noun
· material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
4. shuck - verb
· remove from the shell; "shuck oysters"
5. shuck - verb
· remove the shucks from; "shuck corn"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.