1. shook - noun
· a disassembled barrel; the parts packed for storage or shipment
2. shake - verb
· move or cause to move back and forth; "The chemist shook the flask vigorously"; "My hands were shaking"
3. shake - verb
· move with or as if with a tremor; "his hands shook"
4. shake - verb
· shake or vibrate rapidly and intensively; "The old engine was juddering"
5. shake - verb
· move back and forth or sideways; "the ship was rocking"; "the tall building swayed"; "She rocked back and forth on her feet"
6. shake - verb
· undermine or cause to waver; "my faith has been shaken"; "The bad news shook her hopes"
7. shake - verb
· stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of; "These stories shook the community"; "the civil war shook the country"
8. shake - verb
· get rid of; "I couldn't shake the car that was following me"
9. shake - verb
· bring to a specified condition by or as if by shaking; "He was shaken from his dreams"; "shake the salt out of the salt shaker"
10. shake - verb
· shake (a body part) to communicate a greeting, feeling, or cognitive state; "shake one's head"; "She shook her finger at the naughty students"; "The old enemies shook hands"; "Don't shake your fist at me!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.