1. shoes - noun
· a particular situation; "If you were in my place what would you do?"
2. shoe - noun
· footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
3. shoe - noun
· (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
4. shoe - noun
· U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof
5. shoe - noun
· a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
6. shoe - verb
· furnish with shoes; "the children were well shoed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.