1. shedding - noun
· the process whereby something is shed
2. shedding - noun
· loss of bits of outer skin by peeling or shedding or coming off in scales
3. shed - verb
· get rid of; "he shed his image as a pushy boss"; "shed your clothes"
4. shed - verb
· pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities; "shed tears"; "spill blood"; "God shed His grace on Thee"
5. shed - verb
· cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over; "spill the beans all over the table"
6. shed - verb
· cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers; "our dog sheds every Spring"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.