1. share - noun
· assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group; "he wanted his share in cash"
2. share - noun
· any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate; "he bought 100 shares of IBM at the market price"
3. share - noun
· the allotment of some amount by dividing something; "death gets more than its share of attention from theologians"
4. share - noun
· the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result; "I am proud of my contribution in advancing the project"; "they all did their share of the work"
5. share - noun
· a sharp steel wedge that cuts loose the top layer of soil
6. share - verb
· have in common; "Our children share a love of music"; "The two countries share a long border"
7. share - verb
· use jointly or in common
8. share - verb
· have, give, or receive a share of; "We shared the cake"
9. share - verb
· give out as one's portion or share
10. share - verb
· communicate; "I'd like to share this idea with you"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.