1. shape - noun
· any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline); "he could barely make out their shapes"
2. shape - noun
· the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance; "geometry is the mathematical science of shape"
3. shape - noun
· alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
4. shape - noun
· a concrete representation of an otherwise nebulous concept; "a circle was the embodiment of his concept of life"
5. shape - noun
· the visual appearance of something or someone; "the delicate cast of his features"
6. shape - noun
· the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition' or `in shape' or `out of condition' or `out of shape')
7. shape - noun
· the supreme headquarters that advises NATO on military matters and oversees all aspects of the Allied Command Europe
8. shape - noun
· a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
9. shape - verb
· shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"
10. shape - verb
· make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
11. shape - verb
· give shape or form to; "shape the dough"; "form the young child's character"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.