1. shame - noun
· a painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt
2. shame - noun
· a state of dishonor; "one mistake brought shame to all his family"; "suffered the ignominy of being sent to prison"
3. shame - noun
· an unfortunate development; "it's a pity he couldn't do it"
4. shame - verb
· bring shame or dishonor upon; "he dishonored his family by committing a serious crime"
5. shame - verb
· compel through a sense of shame; "She shamed him into making amends"
6. shame - verb
· cause to be ashamed
7. shame - verb
· surpass or beat by a wide margin
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.