1. seed - noun
· a small hard fruit
2. seed - noun
· a mature fertilized plant ovule consisting of an embryo and its food source and having a protective coat or testa
3. seed - noun
· one of the outstanding players in a tournament
4. seed - noun
· anything that provides inspiration for later work
5. seed - noun
· the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
6. seed - verb
· go to seed; shed seeds; "The dandelions went to seed"
7. seed - verb
· help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
8. seed - verb
· bear seeds
9. seed - verb
· place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth; "She sowed sunflower seeds"
10. seed - verb
· distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
11. seed - verb
· sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain; "seed clouds"
12. seed - verb
· inoculate with microorganisms
13. seed - verb
· remove the seeds from; "seed grapes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.