1. seed - verb
· go to seed; shed seeds; "The dandelions went to seed"
2. seed - verb
· help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
3. seed - verb
· bear seeds
4. seed - verb
· place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth; "She sowed sunflower seeds"
5. seed - verb
· distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
6. seed - verb
· sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain; "seed clouds"
7. seed - verb
· inoculate with microorganisms
8. seed - verb
· remove the seeds from; "seed grapes"
9. seeded - adjective
· (of the more skilled contestants) selectively arranged in the draw for position in a tournament so that they meet each other in later rounds
10. seeded - adjective
· having the seeds extracted; "seeded raisins"
11. seeded - adjective
· having seeds as specified; "many-seeded"; "black-seeded"
12. seeded - adjective
· having or supplied with seeds; "a seeded breadfruit"; "seeded rolls"
13. seeded - adjective
· sprinkled with seed; "a seeded lawn"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.