1. secret - noun
· something that should remain hidden from others (especially information that is not to be passed on); "the combination to the safe was a secret"; "he tried to keep his drinking a secret"
2. secret - noun
· information known only to a special group; "the secret of Cajun cooking"
3. secret - noun
· something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained; "how it got out is a mystery"; "it remains one of nature's secrets"
4. secret - adjective
· not open or public; kept private or not revealed; "a secret formula"; "secret ingredients"; "secret talks"
5. secret - adjective
· conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods; "clandestine intelligence operations"; "cloak-and-dagger activities behind enemy lines"; "hole-and-corner intrigue"; "secret missions"; "a secret agent"; "secret sales of arms"; "surreptitious mobilization of troops"; "an undercover investigation"; "underground resistance"
6. secret - adjective
· not openly made known; "a secret marriage"; "a secret bride"
7. secret - adjective
· communicated covertly; "their secret signal was a wink"; "secret messages"
8. secret - adjective
· not expressed; "secret (or private) thoughts"
9. secret - adjective
· designed to elude detection; "a hidden room or place of concealment such as a priest hole"; "a secret passage"; "the secret compartment in the desk"
10. secret - adjective
· hidden from general view or use; "a privy place to rest and think"; "a secluded romantic spot"; "a secret garden"
11. secret - adjective
· (of information) given in confidence or in secret; "this arrangement must be kept confidential"; "their secret communications"
12. secret - adjective
· indulging only covertly; "a secret alcoholic"
13. secret - adjective
· having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence; beyond ordinary understanding; "mysterious symbols"; "the mystical style of Blake"; "occult lore"; "the secret learning of the ancients"
14. secret - adjective
· the next to highest level of official classification for documents
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.