1. seasoning - noun
· something added to food primarily for the savor it imparts
2. seasoning - noun
· the act of adding a seasoning to food
3. season - verb
· lend flavor to; "Season the chicken breast after roasting it"
4. season - verb
· make fit; "This trip will season even the hardiest traveller"
5. season - verb
· make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else; "she tempered her criticism"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.