1. scrape - noun
· a harsh noise made by scraping; "the scrape of violin bows distracted her"
2. scrape - noun
· an abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off
3. scrape - noun
· a deep bow with the foot drawn backwards (indicating excessive humility); "all that bowing and scraping did not impress him"
4. scrape - noun
· an indication of damage
5. scrape - verb
· scratch repeatedly; "The cat scraped at the armchair"
6. scrape - verb
· make by scraping; "They scraped a letter into the stone"
7. scrape - verb
· cut the surface of; wear away the surface of
8. scrape - verb
· bend the knees and bow in a servile manner
9. scrape - verb
· gather (money or other resources) together over time; "She had scraped together enough money for college"; "they scratched a meager living"
10. scrape - verb
· bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of; "The boy skinned his knee when he fell"
11. scrap - verb
· dispose of (something useless or old); "trash these old chairs"; "junk an old car"; "scrap your old computer"
12. scrap - verb
· have a disagreement over something; "We quarreled over the question as to who discovered America"; "These two fellows are always scrapping over something"
13. scrap - verb
· make into scrap or refuse; "scrap the old airplane and sell the parts"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.