1. scallop - noun
· one of a series of rounded projections (or the notches between them) formed by curves along an edge (as the edge of a leaf or piece of cloth or the margin of a shell or a shriveled red blood cell observed in a hypertonic solution etc.)
2. scallop - noun
· edible muscle of mollusks having fan-shaped shells; served broiled or poached or in salads or cream sauces
3. scallop - noun
· thin slice of meat (especially veal) usually fried or broiled
4. scallop - noun
· edible marine bivalve having a fluted fan-shaped shell that swim by expelling water from the shell in a series of snapping motions
5. scallop - verb
· decorate an edge with scallops; "the dress had a scalloped skirt"
6. scallop - verb
· bake in a sauce, milk, etc., often with breadcrumbs on top
7. scallop - verb
· form scallops in; "scallop the meat"
8. scallop - verb
· fish for scallops
9. scallop - verb
· shape or cut in scallops; "scallop the hem of the dress"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.