1. sands - noun
· the region of the shore of a lake or sea or ocean
2. sand - noun
· a loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral
3. sand - noun
· French writer known for works concerning women's rights and independence (1804-1876)
4. sand - noun
· fortitude and determination; "he didn't have the guts to try it"
5. sand - verb
· rub with sandpaper; "sandpaper the wooden surface"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.