1. sandbag - noun
· a bag filled with sand; used as a weapon or to build walls or as ballast
2. sandbag - verb
· treat harshly or unfairly
3. sandbag - verb
· compel by coercion, threats, or crude means; "They sandbagged him to make dinner for everyone"
4. sandbag - verb
· hit something or somebody as if with a sandbag
5. sandbag - verb
· downplay one's ability (towards others) in a game in order to deceive, as in gambling
6. sandbag - verb
· protect or strengthen with sandbags; stop up; "The residents sandbagged the beach front"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.