1. same - noun
· a member of an indigenous nomadic people living in northern Scandinavia and herding reindeer
2. same - noun
· the language of nomadic Lapps in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula
3. same - adjective
· same in identity; "the same man I saw yesterday"; "never wore the same dress twice"; "this road is the same one we were on yesterday"; "on the same side of the street"
4. same - adjective
· closely similar or comparable in kind or quality or quantity or degree; "curtains the same color as the walls"; "two girls of the same age"; "mother and son have the same blue eyes"; "animals of the same species"; "the same rules as before"; "two boxes having the same dimensions"; "the same day next year"
5. same - adjective
· equal in amount or value; "like amounts"; "equivalent amounts"; "the same amount"; "gave one six blows and the other a like number"; "the same number"
6. same - adjective
· unchanged in character or nature; "the village stayed the same"; "his attitude is the same as ever"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.