1. sales - noun
· income (at invoice values) received for goods and services over some given period of time
2. sale - noun
· a particular instance of selling; "he has just made his first sale"; "they had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
3. sale - noun
· the general activity of selling; "they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit the sale of handguns"
4. sale - noun
· an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices; "they held a sale to reduce their inventory"; "I got some great bargains at their annual sale"
5. sale - noun
· the state of being purchasable; offered or exhibited for selling; "you'll find vitamin C for sale at most pharmacies"; "the new line of cars will soon be on sale"
6. sale - noun
· an agreement (or contract) in which property is transferred from the seller (vendor) to the buyer (vendee) for a fixed price in money (paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer); "the salesman faxed the sales agreement to his home office"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.