1. sacred - adjective
· concerned with religion or religious purposes; "sacred texts"; "sacred rites"; "sacred music"
2. sacred - adjective
· worthy of respect or dedication; "saw motherhood as woman's sacred calling"
3. sacred - adjective
· made or declared or believed to be holy; devoted to a deity or some religious ceremony or use; "a consecrated church"; "the sacred mosque"; "sacred elephants"; "sacred bread and wine"; "sanctified wine"
4. sacred - adjective
· worthy of religious veneration; "the sacred name of Jesus"; "Jerusalem's hallowed soil"
5. sacred - adjective
· (often followed by `to') devoted exclusively to a single use or purpose or person; "a fund sacred to charity"; "a morning hour sacred to study"; "a private office sacred to the President"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.