1. rut - noun
· a groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels)
2. rut - noun
· a settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape; "they fell into a conversational rut"
3. rut - noun
· applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
4. rut - verb
· be in a state of sexual excitement; of male mammals
5. rut - verb
· hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove; "furrow soil"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.