1. robe - verb
· clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
2. robe - verb
· cover as if with clothing; "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
3. rob - verb
· take something away by force or without the consent of the owner; "The burglars robbed him of all his money"
4. rob - verb
· rip off; ask an unreasonable price
5. robed - adjective
· dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination; "the elegantly attired gentleman"; "neatly dressed workers"; "monks garbed in hooded robes"; "went about oddly garmented"; "professors robed in crimson"; "tuxedo-attired gentlemen"; "crimson-robed Harvard professors"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.