1. rim - noun
· the shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object
2. rim - noun
· (basketball) the hoop from which the net is suspended; "the ball hit the rim and bounced off"
3. rim - noun
· the outer part of a wheel to which the tire is attached
4. rim - noun
· a projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
5. rim - noun
· the top edge of a vessel or other container
6. rim - verb
· run around the rim of; "Sugar rimmed the dessert plate"
7. rim - verb
· furnish with a rim; "rim a hat"
8. rim - verb
· roll around the rim of; "the ball rimmed the basket"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.