1. revolutionary - noun
· a radical supporter of political or social revolution
2. revolutionary - adjective
· markedly new or introducing radical change; "a revolutionary discovery"; "radical political views"
3. revolutionary - adjective
· of or relating to or characteristic or causing an axial or orbital turn
4. revolutionary - adjective
· relating to or having the nature of a revolution; "revolutionary wars"; "the Revolutionary era"
5. revolutionary - adjective
· advocating or engaged in revolution; "revolutionary pamphlets"; "a revolutionary junta"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.