1. reverse - verb
· change to the contrary; "The trend was reversed"; "the tides turned against him"; "public opinion turned when it was revealed that the president had an affair with a White House intern"
2. reverse - verb
· turn inside out or upside down
3. reverse - verb
· rule against; "The Republicans were overruled when the House voted on the bill"
4. reverse - verb
· cancel officially; "He revoked the ban on smoking"; "lift an embargo"; "vacate a death sentence"
5. reverse - verb
· reverse the position, order, relation, or condition of; "when forming a question, invert the subject and the verb"
6. reversed - adjective
· turned inside out and resewn; "the reversed collar looked as good as new"
7. reversed - adjective
· turned about in order or relation; "transposed letters"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.