1. return - verb
· go or come back to place, condition, or activity where one has been before; "return to your native land"; "the professor returned to his teaching position after serving as Dean"
2. return - verb
· give back; "render money"
3. return - verb
· go back to a previous state; "We reverted to the old rules"
4. return - verb
· go back to something earlier; "This harks back to a previous remark of his"
5. return - verb
· bring back to the point of departure
6. return - verb
· return in kind; "return a compliment"; "return her love"
7. return - verb
· make a return; "return a kickback"
8. return - verb
· answer back
9. return - verb
· be restored; "Her old vigor returned"
10. return - verb
· pay back; "Please refund me my money"
11. return - verb
· pass down; "render a verdict"; "deliver a judgment"
12. return - verb
· elect again
13. return - verb
· be inherited by; "The estate fell to my sister"; "The land returned to the family"; "The estate devolved to an heir that everybody had assumed to be dead"
14. return - verb
· return to a previous position; in mathematics; "The point returned to the interior of the figure"
15. return - verb
· give or supply; "The cow brings in 5 liters of milk"; "This year's crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn"; "The estate renders some revenue for the family"
16. return - verb
· submit (a report, etc.) to someone in authority; "submit a bill to a legislative body"
17. returning - adjective
· tending to return to an earlier state
18. returning - adjective
· tending to be turned back
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.