1. reprobate - noun
· a person without moral scruples
2. reprobate - verb
· reject (documents) as invalid
3. reprobate - verb
· abandon to eternal damnation; "God reprobated the unrepenting sinner"
4. reprobate - verb
· express strong disapproval of; "We condemn the racism in South Africa"; "These ideas were reprobated"
5. reprobate - adjective
· deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good; "depraved criminals"; "a perverted sense of loyalty"; "the reprobate conduct of a gambling aristocrat"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.